It is clarified that under the General Data Protection Regulations, GJKIC qualifies as a ‘data controller’, which means they decide themselves the kind of personal data they process, for which purpose and which technology they use to process the data.
- We respect the User’s privacy and we recognize the need to protect the Personal Information which the User shares with us. We would like to assure the User that we follow appropriate and necessary standards and will protect the User’s Personal Information in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended from time to time, the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and any other applicable data protection legislation (“Rules”).
- Financial information such as details relating to the bank account or credit card or debit card; and
- Personal identifiable information, such as the User’s name, registered address or email address, information relating to your ultimate beneficial owner/ director/ partner/ representative, citizenship, the telephone number and such other information which may help us identify you.
- Any other voluntary information regarding the user which facility the platform may offer to help share with their connections.
https://www.mykycbank.org/TermsAndConditions.html (“Terms and Conditions”). You explicitly consent to the sharing of Your Information to all Your connections in this regard and disclaim any and all liabilities against GJKIC.
- Your privacy settings will control how Your Information is to be shared with other categories of industry stakeholders (“Indirect Industry Users”) including without limitation banks, financial institutions, regulatory authorities, insurance companies etc. who are not directly connected to you, but are connected to your connections on the Website. You explicitly consent to share your KYC Information to other industry stakeholders based on either the default privacy setting or the option specifically selected by You for every specific category of industry stakeholders.
- The service provided by GJKIC covers sharing of limited and complete Personal Information with other users registered on our portal by sending and accepting a connection request. On initial acceptance of a connection, a user can view limited Basic KYC Profile of another user (which Basic KYC Profile contains information such as Company information, name of the directors and owners, beneficial ownership of the owners, Name and address of proprietorship/ partnership firm/ Company, details of turnover range, bank information, details of branch offices and external findings such as details of associate companies, credit rating, without supporting documents) and for viewing complete KYC Information of another user along with supporting KYC documents, user may need to send another connection request. GJKIC does not take responsibility for or control the information provided by you to other users which is made available on the Website post connection acceptance. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
- We, either by ourselves or through third party service providers track the internet protocol (“IP”) address from which the User visits us/our Websites and analyse this data for trends and statistics independently and/or for helpdesk services. We will not identify the individual User based on their IP-address. We use the information we automatically receive from the User’s web browser to see which pages the User visits within our Website, which websites the User has visited before coming to ours, and where the User goes after leaving the Website. We, either by ourselves or through third party service providers develop statistics that are helpful to understand how our Users can use this Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and to administer and improve our Website. This statistical data is interpreted by us in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful. The data provided by the User shall be retained by GJKIC as per the laws of jurisdiction of the User`s country from which the data is collected and stored.
- Some of our web pages including our third-party service providers store and use "cookies" so that we can serve the User better, with customized information when the User returns to our Website. We only use technical cookies. Cookies are identifiers that a web site can send to the User’s browser to keep on User’s computer to facilitate User’s next visit to our Website. The User can set his / her browser to notify him / her when a cookie is sent, giving the User the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to the User. The User agrees that we or our third-party service providers can collect the User’s IP address or other unique identifier. At times, we also use these identifiers to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests/ Users visit various parts of our Website. We, either through ourselves or our affiliates or third party service providers or group companies may combine the User’s IP address with other personally identifiable information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, so that we can optimize our products and services and customize this Website for the Users and / or other such purposes as GJKIC may require. You hereby consent with such processing of your Personal Information, which may qualify as profiling.
- We may combine User’s visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with the Personal Information provided by the User, in order to understand and improve the User’s online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services the User prefers or is likely to be of interest to the User. You voluntarily consent with such processing of your Personal Information, which may qualify as profiling.
- We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send the User for a number of purposes including, to determine whether the User has opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails; to customize the display of the banner advertisements and other messages after the User has closed an email; and to determine whether the User has made an enquiry or purchase in response to a particular email.
- Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect and use information on our behalf. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that identifies the User personally.
- There are times when we may collect Personal Information from User such as name, email address, citizenship and phone number etc. If the User chooses not to provide the information we request, he/ she can still visit this Website, but User may be unable to access certain options, offers and services. The platform of this Website is an online portal, where KYC information can be updated and uploaded by the User. The data uploaded will be verified by the back-end compliance team of GJKIC after which, the user who becomes a member can share his profile with other members on the platform.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information the User shares with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of the User’s Personal Information and other data from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any third-party advertisers or ad networks for their advertising except for: (i) hashed or device identifiers (to the extent they are personal data in some countries); (ii) with your separate permission (e.g., lead generation form) or (iii) data already visible to any users of the services (e.g. profile). However, if you view or click on an ad on or off our site or apps, the ad provider will get a signal that someone visited the page that displayed the ad, and they may through the use of mechanisms such as cookies determine it is you. Advertising partners can associate Personal Information collected by the advertiser directly from you with our cookies and similar technologies. In such instances, we seek to contractually require such advertising partners to obtain your voluntary, opt-in consent before doing so.
- Your use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Users agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of your use may be brought exclusively in the competent courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction in Mumbai in India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts/ tribunals.